domingo, 31 de enero de 2010

I miss you -miley cyrus


sha la la la la sha la la la la


you used to call me your angel

set i was sent streer down from heaven

you hold me thight in your arms I thounght

the way you felt so strong I never wanted

you to leave I wanted you to stay here holding me


I miss you I miss your smile and I still shed a

tear every once in a while and even know is different

now you´ll still here somehow, my heart won´t let you go

and I need you to know

I miss you sha la la la la I miss you


you used to call me your dreamer

and now I´m living out my dream

oh how I wish you could see everything

that´s happening for me

I´m making back on the past is true

that time is flying but to fast


I miss you I miss your smile and I still shed a tear

every once in a while and even know is different

now you´ll still here somehow my heart won´t won´t let you go

and I need you to know

I know your in a better please yeah

but I wish that I could see your face oh

I know you´re good ever it be even thought

is not here with me

I miss you I miss your smile and I still shed

a tear every once in a whileand even know

is different now you´ll still here somehow

my heart won´t let you go I need you to know



miley cyrus



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario